Continuing on the fall inspired cocktails I have a cocktail that not only looks fancy but tastes that way too.
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Bailey’s Irish cream Liqueur
- 1oz Monin Candy Corn Syrup
- 2 oz Half & Half
For the Garnish you will need a quality chocolate syrup. My favorite is always Ghirardelli Black label
- Pour all ingredients into shaker glass and top with ice.
- Shake throughly
- Garnish the inside of a chilled martini glass with the Ghirardelli Black label chocolate syrup to resemble a spiders web
- Strain cocktail into Martini glass