Last week I started a 7 week series on Fall inspired cocktails. Since September is Bourbon heritage month and I recently got back from a trip to Kentucky I am adding another bourbon forward - fall inspired cocktail.
Like last week I am using a Monin Syrup in the cocktail
- 2 oz Bourbon
- 3/4 oz Monin Pomegranate Syrup
- 1 oz Fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 oz Top with Dry Red Wine
- Place all ingredients into shaker glass top with ice and shake throughly
- Strain into Collins glass full of fresh ice
- Garnish with pomegranate arils (seeds), orange peel and Luxardo or other premium dark cherry.
- Arils are the small pink seeds inside a pomegranate.