Today I am giving you a Thanksgiving themed cocktail just in time for tomorrow.
Elevate your Thanksgiving feast with a decadent, dessert-inspired cocktail that captures all the flavors of the holiday in one festive drink. Introducing the Thanksgiving Martini – a sweet and creamy concoction with layered flavors of vanilla, chocolate, and caramel.
The Thanksgiving Cocktail
- 2 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz heavy cream
- 1 oz crème de cacao
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Caramel sauce, for drizzling
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- Fill cocktail shaker with ice then add vanilla vodka, heavy cream, and crème de cacao. Shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds. The heavy cream will thicken the mixture into a smooth, creamy texture.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass or coupe. Slowly pour cocktail through the fine mesh strainer to ensure a velvety consistency.
- Top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream right in the center. For best results, use a pastry bag fitted with a star tip to pipe the whipped cream.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce decoratively over the top of the whipped cream. Get creative with your caramel drizzling pattern!
Garnish by placing a cinnamon stick in the drink alongside the whipped cream topping.
- Serve immediately while cold.
The vanilla vodka and crème de cacao offer a sweet, chocolatey base while the heavy cream provides rich texture and body. Dollops of velvety whipped cream complement the caramel sauce drizzle for a flavor profile reminiscent of your favorite Thanksgiving desserts. Finally, the cinnamon stick finishes it off with a hint of warmth and spice.
With its festive fall flavors all wrapped up in one impressive holiday cocktail, the Thanksgiving Martini is sure to be the hit of any Thanksgiving dinner or gathering. Enjoy alongside a slice of pecan pie for the ultimate sweet treat!